COMM 492 Political/Legislative Intern Experience

Major or minors only. Can be taken concurrently with COMM 490. Work in the State Legislature or other political contexts. In addition, a series of seminars, assigned readings, and completion of a substantial research project are required.


3 OR 6




Junior standing or higher; permission of faculty and department chair.

General Education