Changing Status from Full-Time to Part-Time

Students can change their status from full-time to part-time and vice versa for any given semester during the course of their graduate studies through the registrar’s office. Any student who wishes to change his/her status must report to the Registrar’s Office (Davidson Hall) or complete the change of status form available at the Registrar’s website: Such status changes must be made in writing prior to the beginning of semester when the change is desired. Full-time students who plan to change their status must contact the Registrar’s Office to avoid billing problems.