Alternate Pins for Registration

Newly accepted students do not require an alternate pin number for the first semester of enrollment. After the first semester, continuing students who have not filed a planned program will not be able to register until they obtain an alternate pin from their faculty adviser. Alternate pin numbers are available at the start of the advising period. Students should take the opportunity to plan their program of study. Graduate students who have filed an official planned program of study with their adviser that was then submitted to and approved by the School of Graduate studies do not require an alternate pin to register.