Academic Advising and the Planned Program of Graduate Study

At the time of admission, graduate students receive the name, telephone number and email address of their program adviser in their acceptance letter. Planned Programs of Graduate Study forms also are provided to students upon their admission to the University. Students and advisers should meet as soon as possible to plan their program of study but must be approved prior to the completion of 16 credits of course work. A student may request a change of adviser by completing and submitting the Change of Major/Adviser form to the School of Graduate Studies Office.