Withdrawing from the University

A full-time or part-time student who wishes to withdraw in good standing from the University must consult with the Registrar and have the appropriate forms completed and approved by that office no later than four weeks before the last day of the final examination period. The Registrar's Office will assist in filing the form necessary for withdrawal. The School of Graduate Studies should also be notified of such intent.

Withdrawals after this date will be permitted only under extenuating circumstances and will require consultation and approval of the Graduate School Dean. The student must complete a reenrollment form with the Graduate Studies Office or Graduate Admissions to initiate reenrollment.